Monday, July 21, 2008

michigander

I returned from my week in Michigan yesterday with the following: three new pairs of shoes, two new card games under my belt, some tan lines, an obsession with vampires and a killer ab regime (props to Andrea for the last two.) In true New York style, I was greeted after a delayed flight with a lost luggage scare, a buttload of traffic, an inferno of an apartment, and an abnormally shedding bunny. Lucky for me, I was able to make a quick escape to Rachel and Allison's place; if only they knew that I use them for their air conditioning (I joke girls, I joke.)

And now I'm sitting with Big and Fattie, the two cats that I'm catsitting for. We're watching the Legally Blonde finale and they seem to love my singing along. Much to my delight, I spent the majority of today with Mama Mia's "Honey Honey" in my head, occassionally breaking out one of my grandma's signIature dance moves. Rachel later had MY version of "Freddy My Love" in her head. Such a musical day! Oh, and I saw Tom Stewart, who plays drums, so that's musical too.

Uh huh, honey, honey.

No comments: