Sunday, October 19, 2008

my sibs






My siblings are the shit. For real. Last weekend Robbie came to New York for the night. On Friday we hung out on campus (Robbie played frisbee while I showed off Isabelle), went shopping in Soho, met up with Dana for dinner, attended an ice cream social in Lerner Party Space, beat all my roomies in Scatta, and spent the rest of the night climbing on Alma Mater and playing simon says dance on the sun dial. Saturday we took an early morning trip to the Met, put some Nussy in our tums, played more frisbee, then hopped on a train back to Denville. Dad picked us up and we all went pumpkin picking then Robbie and I took an epic trip to Target. Sunday morning I watched him lose his hockey game and get really pissy.

Jay was in town from LA this weekend and stayed with me for two nights. Dana came up to Columbia and we went to every single bar, did jaeger bombs minus the bombs, and went to an EC party where I pretended to be Jamie Lynn Spears. Friday night they met me at work with Stina and Liz and we went down to R-Bar where Nais was with Blaise. It was a family fest like never before.

Robbie's really cool because he loves mini skateboards, has a blog, and knows how to gchat. He also would vote for Obama if he were old enough. And his hair is long.

Dana's a lot cooler than I am and everyone knows it. She makes really amazing tshirts and baked tofu. And she's my best friend.

Jay is so L.A. and complained about the "freezing" weather every five seconds. But he's also pretty cool. And he has some kick ass little siblings.

1 comment:

Vera Golosker said...

Amanda! Love the pics. Miss you a lot.